We take your health and the health of our staff members seriously. We have a number of systems in place throughout our practice to protect you and staff members.
Here are a few of the precautions we take every day:
- We will continue to pre-screen patients using the latest guidance from the NS Department of Health and Wellness and the NS Dental Association. The initial pre-screening will take place over the phone and you’ll be assessed again when you arrive at the office. We ask that all patients who are feeling sick to please reschedule.
- We’ve arranged the schedule to reduce wait times. Please make every effort to arrive on time for your appointment. If you encounter another patient or staff member, please do your best to maintain two metres of space between you at all times.
- High touch surfaces throughout the office are wiped down regularly. Magazines and toys have been removed from the waiting room. Between patients, the consultation room is cleaned and disinfected, and surface barriers are replaced.
- All tools are either disposable or thoroughly sterilized between patients. We’re proud to uphold rigorous sterilization procedures at our office.
- We have medical-grade air purification systems to clean the air in the office. These filtration systems reduce airborne pathogens including viruses and bacteria.
- All our dental healthcare professionals wear personal protective equipment to protect themselves and patients.
The Brookline Dentistry Team